On the social networks of Delpech establishments, users / Internet users are strictly prohibited from:
- Send disrespectful, offensive or abusive messages towards Delpech establishments, its employees or any third party interacting on its networks (including all forms of rudeness, defamation, obscenity, discrimination, aggressiveness)
- Incite violence, hatred, as part of harassment or threat
- Oppose legislation relating to intellectual property: reuse / distort the logo of Delpech establishments without the agreement of the communication department, reproduce and reuse the graphic and textual elements of publication to promote a good or service independent of the company
- Share content for advertising, promotional or commercial purposes that is not related to the services offered by Delpech establishments
- Cite or associate Delpech establishments with content unrelated to the company, its core business and its areas of expertise
- Promulgate confidential, sensitive information that may give rise to "bad buzz" controversies
- Associate the name of the Delpech establishments with a username (for example, create a Facebook account "Delpech Group"), in order to allow Internet users to easily dissociate the official accounts of the company
Delpech establishments reserve the right to remove any contribution (comment, publication, mention, etc.) on the company's social networks that does not respect these conditions of use.
In addition, anyone who does not comply with these few guidelines may be prevented from interacting with the company's accounts, temporarily or permanently.
Facebook, Instagram, Google +, Youtube, Viadeo, LinkedIn
Dissemination of the charter
- On the website
- To company employees